The Gamers Heaven

Very Happy Welcome to The Gamers Heaven. Smile

This forums is based on gaming and all the gaming related content goes here. Here you are allowed to talk and discuss about any game, gaming consoles, walkthroughs and you are also allowed to open your own gaming sub-category. But in order to have access to all the features you'll need to Register an account or Login if you're already member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gamers Heaven

Very Happy Welcome to The Gamers Heaven. Smile

This forums is based on gaming and all the gaming related content goes here. Here you are allowed to talk and discuss about any game, gaming consoles, walkthroughs and you are also allowed to open your own gaming sub-category. But in order to have access to all the features you'll need to Register an account or Login if you're already member.

The Gamers Heaven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Gaming Spot

Profile Visitors

TestForum
    TestForum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Profile Visitors Empty Profile Visitors

Post by TestForum Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Though i am admin i can't do anything significant enough so you better do it Admin Cell. I want a feature of Profile Visitors in our forums which would display the list of 3-4 latest visitors of members profile is that ok?? What a Face   clown
    TestForum
    TestForum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Profile Visitors Empty Re: Profile Visitors

Post by TestForum Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Post a reply cell.

I want that feature and i also want to inclue profile rating system here. Twisted Evil   Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:41 am